Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm not sure if i'll ever get my car clean again

Finally I have got to shoot Rally Australia a round of the World Rally Champion -ship. It was quite a surprise when somebody from the event rang me and asked why I had not applied for accreditation and would I be interested in doing photography for their media releases.

So just a few days later I was heading up to the Tweed Coast of New South Wales. Shakedown was awesome with a great jump and some nice sunshine. What a great start to the weekend. Although I'm not sure if i'll ever get my car clean again and that is dust not snow!

I then had a job to shoot 3 of the drivers from the Production Car World Rally Champion -ship, 2009 champion Czech Martin Prokop, Norwegian Eyvind Brynildsen and Bernado Sousa from Portugal for a media release for the WRC's PR company. They were to meet Ironman Dwayne Thuys and have a go at surf skiing and surfing. All 3 guys really entered the spirit of things and I got some great shots that were published all over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sports Blogs - Blog Top Sites