Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I was hanging out of the car at 80kph!

Well if its autumn in Australia then it's time for my annual pilgramage to Targa Tasmania. I'm shooting for Mazda again this year who are running a 2 car team in the showroom class. They are being driven by ex WRC driver Alastair McRae (Colin McRaes brother) and Aussie rally driver Rick Bates.

I was fortunate yesterday to have a very quick attempt at some tracking shots of Alastair at Symmons Plains. I say quick because I literally just had 1 lap in which to do it and the light was so intense I could only shoot on the back straight plus I was hanging out of the car at 80kph! Pretty happy with the pics though.You can see more at www.mazda.com.au/targa

Good to see Dave Waldon, one of my clients, flying the flag for my website business Dezigns By Jez on the front of his WRX during Targa. Thanks Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sports Blogs - Blog Top Sites